Job flow in Control-M.

CA-7 Job Management and CA's Workload Automation Restart & Tracking Tool CA-11, CA-ADC2, CA-Manager, CA-Jobtrac, CA-ESP (formerly Cybermation), ASG-ZEKE, ASG-Workload Scheduler (formerly BETA42),BMC Control-M, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS, formerly OPC, OPC/A, OPC/ESA, Maestro) JES3 DPC (Dependent Job Control)
AmjzadAli
Registered Member

Job flow in Control-M.

Post by AmjzadAli »

Hi,

Is there a way to find the batch job-flow in Control-M? I used to work with CA-7 where you could find the predecessor and successor flow easily but with Control-M I am not able to figure this out. Could someone please help?
Robert Sample
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Re: Job flow in Control-M.

Post by Robert Sample »

If your site is licensed to use Control-M then you have access to the documentation. Contact your team leader, manager, or site support group to arrange access to the documentation. Or open a problem ticket with the vendor about your issue.
AmjzadAli
Registered Member

Post by AmjzadAli »

Thanks Robert though I did try that before asking here, unfortunately I could not really find it. Sorry if it's like bothering but I did not mean that.
Robert Sample
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Post by Robert Sample »

Your best bet is to open a problem ticket with the vendor if you've searched the documentation and haven't found what you're looking for. There is limited knowledge of Control-M on this forum, and hence the vendor will be VASTLY more likely to be able to provide you what you're asking about.