Quizzes.

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Re: Quizzes.

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:56 pm

William Collins wrote:Ad is now on the right...
It's a different ad which appears on 'play quiz*' page compared to other which appeared on 'result page*' on left. I intend to keep it - but if it's not welcome -- I'll remove it. But such 'floating-ads' are supposed to get more 'click ratio'...

* - look at the last nodes of URL in address bar - for example:

Code: Select all

http://www.ibm-mainframes.com/"quiz.php"
double quote are added for better indication.

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

William Collins
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by William Collins » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:56 pm

I don't mind the Ads. Something has to butter the bread. Or get some bread. Or flour. Whatever...

But, when it was floating on the left there was no place to close it, or move it, so I couldn't read the quiz. Over on the right is fine, doesn't get in the way,

Did you fix the ON SIZE ERROR answer? It can be used for all calculations, not just COMPUTE.

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Thanks Bill - yes, it's corrected now.

Thanks again - I really appreciate your time and efforts - you had been very helpful! :)

Regards,

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:03 pm

I don't mind the Ads. Something has to butter the bread. Or get some bread. Or flour. Whatever...
I'm experimenting around these things, hopefully - I get some butter though it's new to me.
Anuj Dhawan wrote:Thanks Bill - yes, it's corrected now.

Thanks again - I really appreciate your time and efforts - you had been very helpful! :)

Regards,

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

Return to “Website Team”