Founder
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Split the Forums.

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Tue May 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello,

I'm thinking to split the below Forums in different sections:

1. Suggestions, Feedback, Fun & About the Forum will be split/renamed to:
  1. Suggestions and Feedback.
  2. "About the Forum" and "Fun" will be removed.
2. Thought of the Day, Introduce Yourself and Share Your IT Experience will be split/renamed to:
  1. Introduce Yourself and Share Your IT Experience
  2. Thought of the Day and Fun, Jokes.
When we started, we had them separate but the posts were very less, now I think we have enough (if not very good) to split them.

Your thoughts please.

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

zprogrammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Split the Forums.

Post by zprogrammer » Tue May 20, 2014 11:46 pm

My reply could be disconnected

Probably we could ask users what they are keen to learn today and what they are expecting a poll may be?

We or other experts could write down some tips with regard to them

Sounds a nice idea?

zprogrammer

zprogrammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zodiac: Libra

Post by zprogrammer » Tue May 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Also replying to post second one is good

zprogrammer

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Wed May 21, 2014 12:39 am

That's actually disconnected PB or may be it's late in night in India! :)

Actually the description of those Forums looks crowded. Initially when we started the Forum, those part of the Forums were separate (though not exactly with the same names as I show above but they were separate) , back then there were very less posts and I was busy building rather necessary features of the web-site and merged them else they looked very empty. Now, we have some activity there, separating them looks like a good move...

On the other hand, reading this
Probably we could ask users what they are keen to learn today and what they are expecting a poll may be?
and this can be a good experiment and we can (will) try that. But I'd need more inputs on this, though in a separate topic :).

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Anuj Dhawan wrote:2. Thought of the Day, Introduce Yourself and Share Your IT Experience will be split/renamed to:
  1. Introduce Yourself and Share Your IT Experience
  2. Thought of the Day and Fun, Jokes.
When we started, we had them separate but the posts were very less, now I think we have enough (if not very good) to split them.
"Introduce Yourself and Share Your IT Experience" is a separate Forum now and the first one in General category. Other Forum is just named as 'Thought of the Day', probably I'll work these more, mostly as and when time permits.

Thanks,
Anuj

Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Website Team”