What is this section about?

Previous topicNext topic

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
Zodiac: Sagittarius

What is this section about?

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:18 pm

This section, as the name says, is for "Board-Comety-Members". As of now there is no member in this group, however I intend to add in:

Dick
Enrico
Pandora Box
William
nicc
Global Moderators are anyways able to access this section.

I observe that the people with "knowledge" are spending a lot of time on this board though the participation, as of now, from the members "seeking knowledge" is still less, though the guest in-flow is just fine. This makes me to request their time for couple of things:

1. Ideas about this Forum:
a. Site promotion ideas
b. Suggestion on what more you'd like to see:
i. Some additional feature
ii. Adding some more Categories/Forums
iii. Reordering existing Categories/Forums
iv. Removing some features
v. Removing some existing Categories/Forums
vi. Something else

2. Working out on some 'Mainframe products' : When I started this Forum, I also wanted to spend some time in merging the "open system" and "mainframe" together to get some products going out, even a simple REXX - which can probably be used/release under GPL. I've ideas but not much time on hands and uhh..well not enough knowledge as of now, though I believe if we try we can get it going.

Having said all that, these are just random thought I try to put in here, I'm not sure how appealing it is however, I wanted to put it up front. If this all looks like piece of s**t, may be we'll just close this section but if it makes a bit of sense - I'm waiting for your response.
Last edited by Anuj Dhawan on Tue May 20, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: 1. Made Sticky. 2. Added nicc in the list.

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Re: What is this section about?

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Tue May 20, 2014 2:20 pm

I've added the name of Nic in the list - hope to see him here soon.

PS.: PB - do you think, I should split this topic in two different threads? We went little (well, really? :)) off-topic to the original post. Please advise.
Last edited by Anuj Dhawan on Tue May 20, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Have moved the off-topic discussion here: http://www.ibm-mainframes.com/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=823

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Website Team”