Previous topicNext topic

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Blog.

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Hi,

How many of us do really enjoy writing blogs? Blogs of any nature, not necessarily technical blogs or blogs related to zOS.

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

zprogrammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Blog.

Post by zprogrammer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:06 pm

I love writing things in general.. I did write a few blogs in general

zprogrammer

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Thanks for the response Pandora-Box.

I asked this because I was thinking to add a blog-system on this site. There are multiple ways of doing it but they will take considerable time to set them. However, in the process I've already added a (test) blog for this website, which is accessible using the link: http://ibm-mainframes.com/blog/

The challenge I see is that, I wanted to keep the same (as here) user name and password for the users for blog too. However as the blog which I've added is from World Press and not from phpBB (two different software) - so they don't talk to each other.

I'll work on it and see if I can spend more time to get it going. However the bigger question is -- Given the chance - Would YOU Blog!? :)

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

zprogrammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zodiac: Libra

Post by zprogrammer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Yea I would depending on what is expected to be done!!!!
Also we need to define boundaries for blogs and bloggers

zprogrammer

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi,

As I said earlier, we've a Blog ready to be accessed from http://ibm-mainframes.com/blog/.

This Blog is a powered by Word Press and as powerful as any other Blog on the internet these days. You've to register there before making a blog-entry. This blog is not yet 'informed' to all but to some of us; though anyone,with an internet connection, can go there... :)

Thanks,
Anuj

Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Website Team”