Senior Project

RDBMS from IBM and IBM's Hierarchical DBMS and Transaction Manager (IMS DC).
sdlegra1

Senior Project

Post by sdlegra1 »

Hello I am a member of a group of seniors at North Carolina A&T State University. I am a student in the Computer Systems Technology Department. For a project, we are looking to implement a db2 database on z/OS along with REST API. We are inquiring on how to build the REST API web-service on system Z that communicates with the db2 database we've already set up.

Does anyone have any advice or straightforward tutorials that could help with this?
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: Senior Project

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Hello sdlegra1 and welcome to the Forums,

This pdf should get you started, this is part 1 of a two part series on how to "Integrate DB2 for z/OS with InfoSphere BigInsights, Part 1: Set up the InfoSphere BigInsights connector for DB2 for z/OS" :

In case you see a google drive error - use this link: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/libra ... index.html or use the attachment:
ba-integrate-db2-biginsights-pdf.pdf
You might also want to look at this demo from Rocket Software: http://www.rocketsoftware.com/rocket-le ... ntegration (Search for Demo in this link). But this is a 'pay-for-product' and might not be a suitable choice for a college project.

Hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.