We'll be changing the URL address of the website.

If you are a Moderator you can login here.
Previous topicNext topic

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
Zodiac: Sagittarius

We'll be changing the URL address of the website.

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi,

Further to our small conversation here If you were to choose a website name... I've thought that we'd retire the current domain name and will move to a new one. The other domain and the site is up and running, however, I'll share the name little later until then I'll be testing it.

The look and feel of the new domain will be just same though I believe I'll be adding some more features in here, as and when my time permits.

Tentative timeline to go live with other domain is start of March 2016. Both the domains will be live until first week of May 2016. After that current URL will not be operational and only other the domain will be working.

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder

Re: We'll be changing the URL address of the website.

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:13 pm

There is a connection of this topic Are you getting logged out frequently? with We'll be changing the URL address of the website. (Post by Anuj Dhawan #8863).

With every site and its domain name there are associated cookie settings. Cookie-settings refer to domain name, as I plan to change the domain-name, cookie settings are subject to change. Though, for now none of the users should face this problem but I'd face this as I'm using the new domain. However, as a caution, I inquired about it in other thread.

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Hi,

The new domain name is zMainframes. It is operational and can be accessed using http://www.zMainframes.com.

May be you'd like to update your bookmark to http://www.zMainframes.com.

There will be a change in the look of the website, just to mark the arrival of new domain however, navigation of the website remains pretty much the same. This look will be temporary.

In case you face some problem, please report that here.

Thanks,
Anuj

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Tue May 10, 2016 11:45 am

The current URL is officially retired and no longer directs to this site. http://www.zMainframes.com is the only URL to reach here now.

Thanks,
Anuj

Previous topicNext topic

Return to “You are a Moderator.”