Recent Topics

Have a suggestion? Post your idea to the Ideas Home. You can also post in the Feedback Forum if you have any feedback.
prino
Registered Member

Recent Topics

Post by prino »

How do I get rid if this piece of crap? I'm interested in a very small number of fora, and not in every recent topic.
Robert AH Prins
robertahprins @ the.17+Gb.Google thingy
Some z/OS code here
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: Recent Topics

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

As an 'end user', you can not remove it your own. If you don't like it I can remove it altogether, however, I'd need to see if we have enough votes to remove it.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
nicc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by nicc »

I have no objection to itg going - althouh my 'hate it' has moderated since it updates itself to show only unread topics.
Regards
Nic
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

-1 and +1 = 0
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
nicc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by nicc »

Also, I tend to read all unread items for educational purposes except How Did you Find Us, Count To A Million, Where Do You Live etc
Regards
Nic
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

This thread just came to mind again. And I think this is what you might like, as an alternative if not, well, please ignore my post.

On the Forum page, we have "Collapsible Forum Categories", this allows users to collapse and minimize forum categories with a simple click.
Category +- Button.png
Collapsed forums are remembered using cookies and are stored in the database for the given user and next time you login it'll only show the Forums, you want to see:
minimized categories.png
It works for both registered and unregistered visitors. A registered member's collapsed settings will be used on other devices or computers while they are logged in. That means, with this, you can see just the categories you want to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks,
Anuj