- 43 Folders - This site is more about inspiring you to follow-through with your goals than it is about learning new skills. But I think following-through with your goals is a skill. Most people never quite get there.
- Dumb Little Man - Another awesome productivity and self-improvement blog hosting lots of useful information.
- iTunes U - Hundreds of universities — including Stanford, Yale and MIT — distribute lectures, slide shows, PDFs, films, exhibit tours and audio books through iTunes U. The Science section alone contains content on topics including agriculture, astronomy, biology, chemistry, physics, ecology and geography.
- American Sign Language Browser - Teach yourself sign language online.
- BBC Languages - Teach yourself a new spoken language online.
- Delicious Popular DIY - Lots of popular DIY articles bookmarked by users from all over the web.
- Khan Academy - Over 1200 videos lessons covering everything from basic arithmetic and algebra to differential equations, physics, chemistry, biology and finance. Lot’s of educational material to help you learn new skills.
- The Happiness Project - Learn the skills necessary to create happiness in your life.
- How To Do Things - Another solid collection of how-to tutorials.
- ShowMeDo- A peer-produced video-tutorials and screencasts site for free and open-source software. The large majority are free to watch and download.
PC Help and Optimization in General and related to Mainframes.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2393
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Has thanked: 152 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests