PC Help and Optimization in General and related to Mainframes.
- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Lumosity - Learn to improve your memory by playing a series of fun and educational brain training games.
- 100 Skills Every Man Should Know - Another compilation article with instructions to help you learn new skills. This one says it’s geared for men, but I think most of these skills are applicable to women as well.
- 5min Life Videopedia - Lot’s of great tutorials and DIY videos.
- HowStuffWorks- Knowledge is power. While this site isn’t exactly geared to help you learn new skills, it contains so much useful information that you’re bound to learn a skill or two while you browse.
- StumbleUpon - A collective set of recommendations from thousands of hours of searching by web users who share your interests. It’s basically a recommendation engine. Users add to this engine by providing their personal recommendations on what sites are worth your time. If you select topics and tags of interest like ‘Self-Improvement‘ and ‘DIY,’ you’ll be learning new skills in no time.
- Work.com- An extensive directory of how-to guides for beginning entrepreneurs.
- Howcast - Hosts professional how-to videos as well as how-to wiki tutorials. Howcast combines user ideas with the expertise of professional studio video to deliver what is nothing short of amazing, informative content.
- VideoJug- The video content on this site covers a variety of topics including informative ‘How To’ and ‘Ask The Expert’ films that guide you step-by-step through everything and anything in life.
- MakeUseOf- A booming daily blog that features cool websites, computer tips, and downloads that make you more productive. Lot’s of insightful tips and tricks to learn.
- WonderHowTo- This site is focused on one clear organizing principle: aggregating and linking to truly great, free how-to videos from which you can learn new skills.
Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.