Qualification : BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech,M.Sc
Experience : 0 - 2 Year
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Role : System Test Engineer
- Test execution of limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools, testing and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of test cases for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How To Apply:
Click here to go to Company website and apply there.