Robert Sample.

Meet and greet the other members here and introduce yourself to the world, the way you want -- pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable!
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Robert Sample.

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Robert Sample is one of The Moderators on this Forum and it's my pleasure introducing him:

Robert is an experienced Information Technology Professional and has extensive experience in architecting, managing and delivering Projects primarily in IBM Mainframes Technologies. He is been working with Mainframes since 1975 and have experience in a number of application areas as well as various data centers in the US. In His current role - Robert is working as a Senior Technical Analyst and supporting Applications and the Company's Mainframe.

Robert is proficient in Application Development, enhancement, maintenance and System Programming and has successfully implemented projects at various clients He has worked for. His experience, as a Computer Analyst, is in a variety of fields including Medical, Manufacturing, Publishing and Software Sales as Applications Developer, Pre-Sales Support, Post-sales Support and Systems Programming. His particular strengths include SAS, COBOL, VSAM, JCL apart from many other disciplines of Mainframes. On the system programming side, He has experience in operating system upgrade & maintenance. Once He has installed over 4000 total PTFs in one round, I think that's a record!. He has also installed and upgraded CA products including CA-1, CA-11, CA-7, LIBRARIAN, ROSCOE, CA-SPOOL, and TPX, Compuware products including File Aid, Abend Aid, Compuware Shared Services, Phoenix products such as (E)JES, and SEA products (TRMS, TRMSWEB) among others. He had been involved in writing the PCI compliance program and installed PGP in the guise of McAfee's eBusiness Server for encryption / decryption. Later, He rote CICS and batch subroutines to help the application programmers with the encryption / decryption.

With His 37+ Years of experience in IBM Mainframes Technologies and Project Management, Robert has a successful track record of delivering complex projects as Project Leader & Technical Leader for large projects across multiple geographies. With his highly competent Technical, Business and Managerial Disciplines, He has good experience in management of complex projects also.

I feel privileged to have had Him on This Board, much appreciate Your time and assistance You provide,

Robert can be reached at: rsample636 at gmail dot com (Please replace the words with appropriate characters)

Be well,
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Sundaram J

Re: Robert Sample.

Post by Sundaram J »

Anuj Dhawan wrote:With His 37+ Years of experience in IBM Mainframes Technologies and Project Management, Robert has a successful track record of delivering complex projects as Project Leader & Technical Leader for large projects across multiple geographies. With his highly competent Technical, Business and Managerial Disciplines, He has good experience in management of complex projects also.
37+ years of experience! :shock:
nicc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by nicc »

37+ years of experience! :shock:
Yes, I know. Not as long as some - but possibly better than most.
Regards
Nic
Robert Sample
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Post by Robert Sample »

It goes by one day at a time -- and then the years roll up almost without noticing!
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Every word of his replies on this board reflects that experience more profoundly, every time!
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Tanu Banerjee
Registered Member

Post by Tanu Banerjee »

That's a long experience. A good feeling to know that we have such experienced people on this board.
Chandan Yadav
Website Team
Website Team

Post by Chandan Yadav »

Totally Agree with Anuj.. Having Robert Sample on this forum is big big asset for forum. I am seeing Robert's pots on various forum for quite some time and feels my self lucky to have interaction ( not one to one but through posts) with this great person.

Much appreciate your time for spreading your valuable knowledge across forums

Thanks and regards,
Chandan