Hello everybody

Meet and greet the other members here and introduce yourself to the world, the way you want -- pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable!
xr1515br14

Hello everybody

Post by xr1515br14 »

Hi,

My name is Eric, i'm a 50 years old z/OS sysprog, former IBMer, managing mainframes for a living and playing with web development for fun.
I had my fair share of OS migrations, scary nights trying to get the TP up and running, mastercat meltdowns, spool emergency offloads, and all these joyfull moments we all know too well.

I love scripting and programming, be it rexx and ASM or perl and javascript.

My area of expertise and favorite zone of action is mainframe to unix/web interfacing.
after years of PF10/PF11 navigation on a 24x80 terminal, web browsing the spool to get an html formated, regexp syntax hilighted sysouts is a bliss :yes:
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: Hello everybody

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Hello and welcome to the Forums Eric,

It's nice to know about your experience, we look forward to your contribution to the board.

Your "avatar name" (user name) sounded quite unusual at first glance and I thought should I be worried about this user. But after a careful reading... BR14 sounded quite familiar! :)
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.