Hello All!

Meet and greet the other members here and introduce yourself to the world, the way you want -- pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable!
Priyank Chopra

Hello All!

Post by Priyank Chopra »

Hi,

This is Priyank Chopra. I work as Application Developer in Mainframes. I have experience in COBOL,JCL,CICS,SQL-DB2 I have also worked in different tools like Endevor, File-Aid,Aend-Aid, and Xpeditor.

What are other areas you suggest I should have on my resume to make my mainframe experience more strong? Please share your opinion.

Thanks,
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: Hello All!

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Hi Priyank and welcome to the Forums,

It's nice to know about your experience , we look forward to your contribution here! :)
What are other areas you suggest I should have on my resume to make my mainframe experience more strong? Please share your opinion.
I think most of it depends on your personal choice however, if you learn more in depth about the areas you already have knowledge it'll help. You can also learn assembler and REXX and having some system level knowledge about mainframes would be great - but that's my personal opinion.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.