Watashi Akatsukami desu

Meet and greet the other members here and introduce yourself to the world, the way you want -- pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable!
Akatsukami
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Watashi Akatsukami desu

Post by Akatsukami »

Konnichiwa. My name is Akatsukami. OK, my name is not Akatsukami, but that's been my online identity for twenty years.

I have one of the highest GPAs of anyone who's ever flunked out of the University of Connecticut (a review of the course catalog showed that drinking, gambling, and -- ahem! -- wenching weren't degree programs after all). I nonetheless got a job with a company desperate for a PL/I programmer who'd relocate to western New York state. Early in my career I tended to get the "purple squirrel" assignments, but I've settled down to Rexx, DB, JCL, TSO/ISPF, and PL/I.

I'm getting old, and I'm fairly handicapped; I need a walker to get around. I still turn out a mean sautéed chicken breast, though.
"I come to the conclusion that, men loving according to their own will and fearing according to that of the prince, a wise prince should establish himself on that which is in his own control and not in that of others." -- Niccolò Machiavelli
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: Watashi Akatsukami desu

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Konnichiwa and welcome to the Forum. It's nice to see you here.
I have one of the highest GPAs of anyone who's ever flunked out of the University of Connecticut (a review of the course catalog showed that drinking, gambling, and -- ahem! -- wenching weren't degree programs after all).
That makes two of us. And well GPAs - something I'd avoid talking in public! :D

I'm rather fond of chicken-legs, so consider yourself safe! :rofl:
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.