This is Anuj!

Meet and greet the other members here and introduce yourself to the world, the way you want -- pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable!
Previous topicNext topic

Topic Author
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
Zodiac: Sagittarius

This is Anuj!

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 am

Being the Admin of this Forum I'll introduce myself First. This post is bit late but then I was busy in creating this site!

I'm an Electronics and Instrumentation Graduate Engineer, however, I always wanted to be part of Information Technology & I’m an experienced Information Technology Professional now. And this site is little extension in that direction. I've worked in India primarily and in U.S. Phoenix, Arizona for some time.

I've experience in Software Development & Enhancement, primarily, in IBM–Mainframes Technologies, for example - COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, SQL, TSO, ISPF, QMF, SPUFI, IMS DB/DC, CICS, Change-Man, CA-Panvalet, Sync SORT, DFSort, ICETOOL, File-Aid, IBM File-Manager, CA-7, zOS, etc. I also know about Digital Signal Processing, MATLAB, PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers), DCS and SCADA (last two acronyms are Instrumentation Terms), however I don't practice them professionally now.

Thanks again for stopping by,

[center]<This will keep on updating as and when I get time.>[/center]

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introduce Yourself and Share Your IT Experience.”