IDMS Simulator on Windows?

Datacom, IDMS, Adabas, Oracle, FOCUS, NOMAD, TOTAL/SUPRA/ULTRA, Model 204, SQL/DS.
RyanFox
Registered Member

IDMS Simulator on Windows?

Post by RyanFox »

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any IDMS Software Simulator available for Windows?

Thanks.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: IDMS Simulator on Windows?

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Unless 'am mistaken, as I've not used it but one of my known did - There is this ADS emulator that ran on the PC called TAB. To my knowledge it is no longer around, but if you search for it, you might find a copy.

It allowed one to right fully functional dialog, including process control functions like LINK and XCTL, and test and complete ADS based application on the PC. Once development was completed, it could stay on the PC or be migrated to the mainframe, generated and put into production.

However, at the moment - I don't have more information about the product - I'll try to find it soon.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
RyanFox
Registered Member

Post by RyanFox »

Thanks for the pointers Anuj - I got some results from my searches over the internet. If I make more progress, will post here.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Glad that it was helpful to you. If you'd need more info, please feel free to come back with questions and your research.

Good Luck! :)
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.