WORK PRESSURE...

Share a quote, a general thought, jokes or one liners here.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

WORK PRESSURE...

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Once I was flashing my ID card instead of unlocking the house door with keys..

Me and my friends went out for dinner in one of the best restaurants . And as I finished..I started walking towards the wash basin with Plates in my hand..

So avoid working so hard ! Have a great work-life balance :) :)
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
zprogrammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: WORK PRESSURE...

Post by zprogrammer »

I ask my friend why iss your car so small - his car number had something 4386 MB ;)
zprogrammer
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Anuj Dhawan wrote:Once I was flashing my ID card instead of unlocking the house door with keys..
This actually happened to me and I was also thinking, looks like, the door bell is not functioning today - until I realize that I just swiped the card over it (while doing this - I looked at door with the strangest look possible!) :mrgreen:
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
zprogrammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zprogrammer »

I rubbed my phone on table and raised an incident that mouse is not working ( That was most embaressing )
zprogrammer
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

LOL!
Thanks,
Anuj