product quality forecast

Share a quote, a general thought, jokes or one liners here.
enrico-sorichetti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

product quality forecast

Post by enrico-sorichetti »

The day Microsoft will make a product that doesn't su**, will be the day they make a vacuum cleaner.
-anon
cheers
enrico
When I tell somebody to RTFM or STFW I usually have the page open in another tab/window of my browser,
so that I am sure that the information requested can be reached with a very small effort 8-)
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: product quality forecast

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

What is the difference between Jurassic Park and Microsoft?

One is an over-rated high tech theme park based on prehistoric information and populated mostly by dinosaurs, the other is a Steven Spielberg movie.

- Source: Not Known
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Priyank Chopra

Post by Priyank Chopra »

ha ha ha! :lol:

Got one with me -

One is a mechanical engineer, one is an electrical engineer, and one is a Microsoft engineer.
The car breaks down and coasts to the side of the road.
"Hang on," says the mechanical engineer. "The problem is probably the engine, let me have a look at it and I'll have us on the road again in no time."
"Wait," says the electrical engineer. "The way it just stopped like that, I think it's the electrical system. Let me have a look and I'll get us going again in a minute or two."
"Hold on," says the Microsoft engineer. "Why don't we close all the windows and then open them again and then see if it starts?"
Pradeep Singh
Registered Member

Post by Pradeep Singh »

Priyank Chopra wrote:ha ha ha!   :lol:

Got one with me -

One is a mechanical engineer, one is an electrical engineer, and one is a Microsoft engineer.
The car breaks down and coasts to the side of the road.
"Hang on," says the mechanical engineer. "The problem is probably the engine, let me have a look at it and I'll have us on the road again in no time."
"Wait," says the electrical engineer. "The way it just stopped like that, I think it's the electrical system. Let me have a look and I'll get us going again in a minute or two."
"Hold on," says the Microsoft engineer. "Why don't we close all the windows and then open them again and then see if it starts?"
Very good one. Can not my laugh... :lol: