All sort of Mainframes Interview Questions.
- New Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:39 pm
Its NITIN KUMAR from Bangalore. I am having 1+ Year Experience in MAINFRAME TESTING ,
in 3 Days i am going to face a Interview on the basis of that .Please Suggest me What to prepare.This is my First Interview in Experience .Suggest me what type of Question They may Ask .
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am
- Location: Mars
Welcome to the forum!!
I have locked your duplicate post and moved your post to appropriate forum.
Also please do not duplicate post in future and to know about our forum rules check here
- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm
- Location: Mumbai, India
The best way is to practice what you already know and be comfortable with that. There is no regular rules I observe for any interview, however as it's a interview on Testing, possibly try on these lines:
- If you've worked with QTP and Mercury Quality Center - brush up the concepts.
- If you know writing scripts in QTP, it might just boost your chances.
- Know the definition of Testing and prepare question/s like what is Black Box testing?
- How JCL can be used for Testing, batch Job testing?
Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.