Fees of DB2 certificate.

'They' say "they" matter!
Dino
Registered Member

Fees of DB2 certificate.

Post by Dino »

Hi,

Anyone have idea how much fee DB2 Certification Course would have in India? And can it given from home?
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: Fees of DB2 certificate.

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Which certificate of DB2 you plan to do?
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Dino
Registered Member

Post by Dino »

DB2 9.1 fundamental certificate is what I am thinking about.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Why are you looking for DB2 9.1 certificate, you should either go for DB2 10 or DB2 11 certificate. Please have a look at the below links for more details: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/data ... index.html
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
enrico-sorichetti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by enrico-sorichetti »

frankly it is disturbing that somebody who wants to be DB2 certified could/would not be willing/capable to do any research himself
that' s just plain laziness/incompetence ...

googling with DB2 certification returned 3120000 hits and the first one was a pointer to the IBM site dealing with certificatons

topic locked
cheers
enrico
When I tell somebody to RTFM or STFW I usually have the page open in another tab/window of my browser,
so that I am sure that the information requested can be reached with a very small effort 8-)

Return to “IT Certificates.”