Any free SAS certificate is available?

'They' say "they" matter!
Tanu Banerjee
Registered Member

Any free SAS certificate is available?

Post by Tanu Banerjee »

Hi,

I saw the thread for SAS cert, Information on SAS certificates required.

I also looked at the link in the post from enrico-sorichetti but I could not find an information on free SAS certification. If some one can help me to locate a free SAS certification it'll be very helpful.
Robert Sample
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Re: Any free SAS certificate is available?

Post by Robert Sample »

SAS makes some pretty good money from certification, so I doubt you'll find many free ones out there.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

If you are talking about certificates in SAS/Base and SAS/Advance I think there is no free official certification from SAS. They also don't provide any full free course. As Robert has said that's a paid thing, why should it come free?

If your aim is to get an official certificate, the only way I can think of is though SAS examination partners. For details, please see here: http://support.sas.com/certify/

Or

Try to search like "free sas certification" in google: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+sas+certification and you can be lucky with the first link.

This is from the SAS site, may be of your interest: SAS Certification Practice Exam: Base Programming for SAS 9.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Tanu Banerjee
Registered Member

Post by Tanu Banerjee »

Robert Sample wrote:SAS makes some pretty good money from certification, so I doubt you'll find many free ones out there.
Perhaps that is the reason I could not find a free certificate. Thanks for your reply.
Tanu Banerjee
Registered Member

Post by Tanu Banerjee »

Anuj Dhawan wrote:If you are talking about certificates in SAS/Base and SAS/Advance I think there is no free official certification from SAS. They also don't provide any full free course. As Robert has said that's a paid thing, why should it come free?

If your aim is to get an official certificate, the only way I can think of is though SAS examination partners. For details, please see here: http://support.sas.com/certify/

Or

Try to search like "free sas certification" in google: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+sas+certification and you can be lucky with the first link.

This is from the SAS site, may be of your interest: SAS Certification Practice Exam: Base Programming for SAS 9.
Thanks. So there is no free certificate available, hmm..ok.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Well, as the saying goes - most of the beautiful things in life are free but last I heard certificate were not called beautiful! :D
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Tanu Banerjee
Registered Member

Post by Tanu Banerjee »

Anuj Dhawan wrote: Well, as the saying goes - most of the beautiful things in life are free but last I heard certificate were not called beautiful! :D
ha ha ..anyways thanks for the details.