IBM Knowledge Center: what do you need to know for CICS?

Latest IT News - Mainframes or Non-Mainframes.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

IBM Knowledge Center: what do you need to know for CICS?

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

As a mainframe CICS programmer one will use the IBM Knowledge Center once in a while. Long time users must have been habitual of look of IBM Knowledge Center though it's changing it looks now. For more details, please read on:
[center]IBM Knowledge Center: what do you need to know for CICS?[/center]

IBM Knowledge Center will soon become the central location for online documentation about IBM products, replacing all the separate information centers. You do not need to take any action, links to the existing CICS information centers will be automatically redirected to IBM Knowledge Center from May onwards, but you will notice some changes in the look and function of the CICS online documentation.
You can find the IBM Knowledge Center here: http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/.

Courtesy: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/comm ... cs?lang=en
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
byelen
Registered Member

Re: IBM Knowledge Center: what do you need to know for CICS?

Post by byelen »

I must have missed the announcement that they finally had this up and running. While the documentation has been online for a long time, you'll remember that you had to wade through the website to find the "library center" for each individual project. Having a single "point of entry" will make things a lot easier.

- Bruce
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: IBM Knowledge Center: what do you need to know for CICS?

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Yes, this is a good one, I also find it easy to use and navigate.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.