ASG-Configuration and Change Impact (ASG-CCI):
ASG-Configuration and Change Impact (ASG-CCI) enables organizations to rapidly introduce IT change without risking the quality of their IT or business services. By enabling Service Support professionals to plan,understand and control changes, ASG-CCI identifies the effects of change before it happens, and eliminates disruptive downtime due to inadequate change planning.
ASG-CCI allows more changes to be effectively managed by fewer people, accelerates the change review process allowing changes to be executed sooner, generates an audit history for compliance reporting, and provides the visibility necessary to make decisions based upon change impact to IT and business services. ASG-CCI enables Service Support organizations to plan, understand, and control their change processes. ASG-CCI helps improve IT efficiency, increase IT and business service availability, and reduce operating costs.
- Creates change records via a formalized RFC process
- Enables classification by change category and prioritization
- Provides pre-defined change workflows
- Monitors and tracks changes through the workflow process
- Provides automated routing of different change types through the required change lifecycle
- Provides two-way integration with CMDB/CMS and other asset data repositories giving access from within a change record
- Allows use of multiple authorization roles
- Includes the ability to manage Emergency Changes
- Online Change Schedule Calendar enables users to view forward schedules of change
- Provides risk impact analysis
- Offers standard out-of-the-box and ad hoc reporting
- Provides easy distribution of change-related information to IT and the business