What is ChangeMan?

Change Management utility: ChangeMan, ENDEVOR, CA-Panvalet, ASG, CCC/Harvest, Cybermation Alchemist, Proteus(Fundi), SCLM, Rational ClearCase, ISPW - Discussion Forum.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

What is ChangeMan?

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

ChangeMan ZMF from Serena is a Change Management Tool. The change management process is the sequence of steps or activities that a change management team or project leader would follow to apply change management to a project or change. Usually most change management processes contain the following three phases:
  • 1. Preparing for change -- which includes Preparation, assessment and strategy development.
    2. Managing change -- which includes Detailed planning and change management implementation.
    3. Reinforcing change -- which includes Data gathering, corrective action and recognition.

and this is what ChangeMan helps you in.

This is my personal interpretation, though it might differ per individual's experiences.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

Return to “Application Change Control Software for MVS, OS/390 and z/OS.”