File-AID from Compuware and File Manager from IBM.
- Posts: 2624
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm
- Location: Mumbai, India
IBM File Manager for z/OS provides flexible, user-friendly tools for enhanced file processing when working with z/OS data sets, DB2, CICS, IMS™ or WebSphere® MQ data of the IBM Determination Tools suite. File Manager extends the standard browse, edit, copy, batch and print utilities of Interactive System Productivity Facility (ISPF) to help developers work with that structured data more efficiently.
File Manager for z/OS:
- Has extensive editing, browsing and batch and interactive capabilities that support development and production.
- Finds, copies, edits, prints, compares and displays data quickly and easily.
- Helps users manipulate data using COBOL and PL/I record layouts interactively or in batch.
- Enhances usability by enabling customization of which fields to display, copy or print.
- Offers templates that provide a particular interpretation of a data set, defining a logical view that you can use to view and manipulate the data in records as discrete fields.
Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.