AWBM CICS abend?

Customer Information Control System. Middleware and MQ Series.
subhashsre

AWBM CICS abend?

Post by subhashsre »

Hi,

In an application where we have front end in JAVA and back end with mainframe, we are getting the followin gerror:

Code: Select all

DFHWB0125 06/08/2015 20:35:40 CICSTEST CMBA The CICS Web Interface program DFHWBBLI has detected an abend issued by the program A5xxxx. TCPIPSERVICE: HTTPNSSL DFHWB0101 06/08/2015 20:35:40 CICSTEST CWBA The CICS Web Interface alias program DFHWBA detected a failure in program DFHWBBLI. Host IP address: 260.190.100.20. Client IP address: 12.250.20.97. TCPIPSERVICE: HTTPNSSL
DFHDU0203I 06/08/2015 20:35:40 CICSTEST A transaction dump was taken for dumpcode: AWBM, Dumpid: 1/0002.
DFHAC2236 06/08/2015 20:35:40 CICSTEST Transaction CWBA abend AWBM in program A5xxxx term ????. Updates to local recoverable resources will be backed out.  
When an end-user issues a fetch request from web, JAVA screen, the request goes to java -> to sql server -> writes to vsam using CICS prorgam. This VSAM is used in batch also, while the fetch request we get the above error.

Can someone please guide.
Robert Sample
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Re: AWBM CICS abend?

Post by Robert Sample »

Although I am not an expert on CICS Web Services, the HTTPNSSL in the error messages indicates to me that you and your site support group need to review the definitions in the CICS region. HTTPNSSL defaults to port 80, which Is usually not the right port for a CICS region. Since port 80 is used by the HTTP server, a batch request that does use port 80 could well work while the CICS region (which MUST use a different port number) would fail.

Contact your site support group and work with them on the CICS Web Services definitions, then verify your application has the right values specified as well.