Site Update 9 : Theme over the weekends.

Announcements: A member should be concerned about. And the Rules you should follow.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Site Update 9 : Theme over the weekends.

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Weekends are different - are not they? I believe, that's why some of my friends asked me to change the mood of the Forum over the weekend!

So I've decided to give it a try. Starting today, we'll have a new/other, theme over the weekends while the rest of the days the same theme will continue.

You can share your comments, about this, in this thread.

Thanks,
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Mainframe help
Registered Member

Re: Site Update 9 : Theme over the weekends.

Post by Mainframe help »

This is good and looks nice.

Do you have or can you have more themes on different days? Just trying to explore the opportunity. :)
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Mainframe help wrote:This is good and looks nice.

Do you have or can you have more themes on different days? Just trying to explore the opportunity. :)
Thanks.

Yes, I've one more theme in mind which is not yet made "public" - I might get it's beta version on this weekend, if you want me to, do you? But the flip side of having so many themes is that it keeps the "server loaded" with more stuff comparatively and that's not usually recommended.

On the other hand there is this time of the week when we change the theme and we'll again have a different theme this weekend too and will continue to do for coming weekends in future.

Regards,
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
AD991
Registered Member

Post by AD991 »

The current theme over the weekend is nice. On the other hand, if you can show the beta version of new theme it'd be nice! :)
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

I got a number of feedbacks to use the "theme on weekends" as a regular one and, may be, the "daily theme" can be used over the weekends. Keeping that in mind, I'm implementing this for this week as "beta-version" and based on the response we can take it ahead for future.

Thanks for your feedback and patience... :)

Regards,
Thanks,
Anuj

Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

You can particiapte at the poll here, by clicking on green/red button: ideas/idea.php?id=7 - Well, what the buttons do is self explnatory.
Thanks,
Anuj

Mainframe help
Registered Member

Post by Mainframe help »

I see the poll is closed but are there any plans for different looks on weekends? :)
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Would you still like to have different theme (looks) on weekends?
Thanks,
Anuj

AD991
Registered Member

Post by AD991 »

I don't like the current theme much, it leaves a lot of space on the sides. Can you change it if it is not a lot of work?
nicc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by nicc »

You can change it yourself. Mine is full width except the logon screen. As you have been reading through all these posts you should have seen the one that tells you how to make the change.
Regards
Nic
enrico-sorichetti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by enrico-sorichetti »

I don't like the current theme much
then stop the payments :mrgreen:
cheers
enrico
When I tell somebody to RTFM or STFW I usually have the page open in another tab/window of my browser,
so that I am sure that the information requested can be reached with a very small effort 8-)
AD991
Registered Member

Post by AD991 »

to whom?