Disclaimer.

Announcements: A member should be concerned about. And the Rules you should follow.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Disclaimer.

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Disclaimer: This website and The Staff of this Website is not a spoke-person of any of the companies, and entities discussed here. This is a "personal collection" of the information about the companies and have no direct relation with them, unless specified. All such articles on this website are collected here for the reference purpose to provide you with a single place repository. And as such every post on this website is the view of its author and doesn’t necessarily represent positions, strategies or opinions of someone specific.

Links to external websites or companies do not mean that we endorse those websites or have any responsibility for any use of them.

If you find anything, on our site, that have commercial copyright value, please inform me so that we can remove them.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

Return to “Site Announcements and Rules.”