- TSO/E Version 2 Procedures Language MVS/REXX, SC28-1883
- VM/XA SP Interpreter: Reference, SC23-0374
- VM/ESA Release 2 REXX/VM: Reference, SC24-5466
- IBM VSE/ESA REXX/VSE Reference, SC33-6529, is interesting for experienced programmers, particularly those who have used a structured high-level language. They list the REXX messages and describes instructions, functions, debugging aids, and parsing.
- Systems Application Architecture Common Programming Interface: REXX Level 2 Reference, SC24-5549, describes the SAA REXX interface.
Time Sharing Option, Interactive System Productivity Facility and REstructured eXtended eXecutor
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Has thanked: 152 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
The following publications are available for REXX on IBM mainframe systems:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests