Gilbert Saint-flour.

This section talks about the faces behind the evolution of computer Industry, though we mostly talk about mainframe's progress.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Gilbert Saint-flour.

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Gilbert was responsible for keeping the CBT Tape up for five years. He supplied the MVS machine that the support ran on. I think without him the CBT site would even exist today.

Unfortunately, Gilbert Saint-Flour passed away in October 2011, in Montauban France. May his soul rest in peace!

This setback does not stop the Gilbert Saint-flour's software work and that is alive and working well. And that is still being skilfully supported by Carlos Aguilera. The web site is http://www.gsf-soft.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and everything you want to know about, or ask about, concerning Gilbert's stuff, is there.

This applies to both Gilbert's free products, and his for-pay products. In addition, Carlos is trying to follow up on some of Gilbert's unfinished projects. Just for an example (to illustrate what is going on), Carlos has just completed the RPG to LE-COBOL source conversion program (for pay) that Gilbert had started working on.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.